cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kdecelle
Occasional Member - Level 1

Duplicate Charge showing under available expenses - but not under transactions?

Good morning,

My boss booked travel with Aer Lingus in August and was charged for the flight on 8/12 (when booked) - he submitted his receipts for the booking and it has already been approved. 

He now has the same charge showing up again in his available expenses a month later even though he already submitted a report for it. 

We have contacted the airline, as well as checked his credit card statement and there has not been a case of a double charge. Is there a way to dismiss the charge in Concur to make it go away?

Thank you. 

Kristin DeCelle

3 REPLIES 3
Retriever

I have similar issue. I'd used my company card on 3 occasions in August & September & submitted/attached receipts to my expense report. It looks like the 3 expenses were successfully extracted for payment. I then received automatic emails from Concur that I needed to submit reports for some expenses & they are duplicates. My company informed us to wait for them to show up automatically vs manually upload, etc. I would still like to remove the 3 'older' receipts in Concur. Please advise.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kdecelle I'm looking in your boss' account and I do not see any duplicate for Aer Lingus. Did you figure out the issue? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kdecelle

Hi Kevin, 

Yeah, I think I figured it out.... I just deleted it. 

I have a copy of the record from his original submittal for the original charge though.

It was processed in August.

I also had Aer Lingus check for a double charge, and they did not hit the card twice.

Also on the statements, there is no double charge. So, I just deleted it? Is that cool?