cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abimaya
Occasional Member - Level 1

Default Reimbursement Currency need to change after employee import load to client required Currency

Hi Team,

We are using Native integration for Concur  Employee/List Import and Payment Postings.

HR - Workday -> HR - Mininmaster -> SAP Concur <-> S4 system for financial posting

We having Panama Market were they use PAM as Currency in Concur and Workday.

Our Query is in S4 system that PAM currency setup is not up for Panama Market. So business wants us to setup default currency for Panama employees as USD, but still we will get the source employee import currency as PAM only, because  there are lot of downstream applications other than Concur so they dont want to change in Source data.

Do you have any idea is this possible to do??? If Yes, May i know how to do this???

Regards

Maya

1 REPLY 1
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Dear @abimaya 

I am not sure this would be the right channel to solve this issue as it seems linked only to the S4 system, but maybe someone else here would pick this up. 

Did you already  try within your internal IS/IT department on with who are in charge of S4 to see if it was possible to modify or adapt the system as needed?

With some little search I see that the PAB is equal of the USD since 1904, so there isn't any difference to pay in one or other currency.

My assumption, even if I don't know the S4 system, would be that who can modify S4 system put directly USD instead of PAB, or adding an extra field with USD which will be consider for integration with all the other systems and ignoring the one of PAB.

If this was already solved, let us know how it went or what actions did you take, as it might still useful for general knowledge. Thank you.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari