cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jgmurphjg
Occasional Member - Level 1

Chargeback Retail negative credit amount -2.46

Hi Users,

I have become stuck submitting a negative expense on my concur account. It's only a small amount of -2.46. I have no clue how to submit it as anything I try appears to be rejected all the time. I even tried to personal expense it by clicking the personal expense button and it still rejects it. I would be grateful for any assistance to submit the expense successfully.

2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @jgmurphjg 

If you are trying to submit an expense report with a total negative amount on the credit card, you won't be able whatever you will try.

You will need to wait until you have additional transactions to include on the expense report, in order that it goes on positive amounts.

My suggestion, apart waiting additional credit card transactions to feed into your system, would be for you to contact your Company's system administrator for Concur, as the system should be prompt telling that it is not possible to submit expenses below a zero amount. (S/He should create an audit rule on the system enabling that). Let me know if that helped. Thanks. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
jgmurphjg
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you Alessandro,

I will look into all and advise the administrators accordingly.

Very best regards,

John