cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Si
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mileage / VAT not adding adding up - just giving errors

Just getting these errors thrown up at me

"You have not provided sufficient fuel receipts to cover the VAT on your mileage expenses. You are required to provide additional fuel receipts before this expense can be submitted."

Not sure how it works everything out, I've put all my fuel receipts in + trips, its just not making much sense.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Si When did you get the message about providing additional fuel receipts? Was it when you tried to submit the report? I went in and looked at your report and didn't see any messages as the report is currently, so I need a little clarification on what you did that triggered the message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Si
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin - I’m a new starter (17may) with the company and only got access to the system today.

it seems the issue is with me not having a receipt for fuel prior to starting (didn’t think about keeping any)

ive added a fuel receipt now from 10th May - though it’s not a VAT just a screenshot from online banking, unsure how that will go down when I submit, but that’s all I can do to make it tally up.

Si

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Si yes, see what happens when you submit the report. That is all you can really do. If the approvers don't like something, they will send it back and explain what corrections need to be made. Good luck. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

dear @Si 

I am first wondering if you got a "green light" to expense something which you had before starting within the company.

Then, depending on how understandable is the gas station where you got the fuel, they should be able to provide you with a copy for a VAT receipt (giving the date, exact time and amount shouldn't be too difficult for them).

Depending in which country you live in, but you might need original hard copy for VAT purpose or a scan will be sufficient. Keep us posted how it goes and good luck 🙂

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari