cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
praveenrajkr
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur certification

We received an email from SAP Concur saying that SAP Concur will no longer be offering Customer Certifications. 

So my question is what are the certifications available for Concur Administrators.

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

[Edited] Hello @praveenrajkr :

There were Two Certification Levels Available:

• Certified Associate - Expense Administrator– For individuals just starting to build their expertise within SAP Concur applications.
  • Certified Professional - Expense Configuration – For individuals who have deep knowledge & hands-on expertise with SAP Concur applications.

Going forward, we still offer Back Office training for site administrators to learn more about their access that comes with the Expense Configuration and Shared Configuration (restricted) roles and our Advanced Configuration class to gain full site access. If you are interested in either of these trainings, you can email: training@concur.com to learn more.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
amf0131
Occasional Member - Level 2

@MelanieT thanks for the info!  So how do you receive the certified associate and/or certified professional certifications?

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@amf0131 You can email  training@concur.com, and they will be able to give you all of that info!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.