cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kbleau
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Issue Getting Error Messages Expense/Invoice

For the last month, we have gotten the Error Message off and on, causing it to back up work. This is happening not only on the approver side but when employees are working to enter expenses. We have created a case that has now been pushed up to R&D. We are not on the NextGen UI side yet, which makes me worry even more that I know that side is slow. Is this an issue that others are having? The message is:  Application Error: Unexpected System Error 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kbleau I suggest posting this in the User Admin Group so other Site administrators can see it. You are more likely to get responses in that group. If you aren't a member of that group yet, go to Groups>User Admin Group. You will see a request to join option.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kbleau
Occasional Member - Level 1

@Kevin  This is the message that I got when I tried to join I got Access Denied you do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.  I should have all the rights being that I am the admin and I do everything for our company. What do I need to do so that I can join that group?