Occasional Member - Level 2

Claming expences

I need to claim expenses How do I do it

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@P50047093 the first thing we need to know to assist you is if you have ever logged into Concur. You should have received an email notification about being setup with a Concur profile. To submit an expense you will need to go to: www.concursolutions.com. Then you will use your login ID (username) and password.

Please let me know if you have logged into Concur previously. Then I can better help you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

41 REPLIES 41
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@P50047093 the first thing we need to know to assist you is if you have ever logged into Concur. You should have received an email notification about being setup with a Concur profile. To submit an expense you will need to go to: www.concursolutions.com. Then you will use your login ID (username) and password.

Please let me know if you have logged into Concur previously. Then I can better help you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
abradley73
New Member - Level 1

created a log in for sap concur community

I cannot log in to concursolutions 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abradley73 I checked and you do have a profile for: www.concursolutions.com. It was created on April 30th of this year. I'm going to send you a private message that contains your Concur Login ID. I don't want to post it publicly. Once you get this from me, and enter it into the Username field on the concursolutions.com login screen, click Next. You will see the Password field. Click the Forgot Password link. The system will email you a link you can use to reset or create your new password. Once you have done that successfully and have logged into Concur (not the SAP Concur Community), let me know. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
rubiya
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Same issue for me. Please help me to login to concursolutions.com 

created a log in for sap concur community

I cannot log in to concursolutions 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rubiya go to this link: Why can't I log in to the SAP Concur tool? - SAP Concur Community. Scroll down to the section labeled Possible Cause #2 and follow the steps. The steps say to enter your username. Your username is your employee ID followed by @KYNDRYL.COM. 

These steps will allow you to update your SAP Concur password. Once done go back to www.concursolutions.com to log in with the new password. 

Let me know if this works for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
P50047093

no it did not resolve my problem I am unable to log in 

B S Rajawat

P50047093

No it did not I am unable to use the account it is telling me that the password or account is not correct

P50047093

I have never logged into Concur

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@P50047093 I did a search in your company's site and you do not have an SAP Concur profile setup. Unfortunately, we cannot do that for you. You will need to reach out to your direct manager and ask them for help. Hopefully your manager will know who to contact at your company to get you setup. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
chicks1028975
New Member - Level 1

I set up my username and password in sapconcur.   I verified the account with the email.  When I tried to  login under concur solutions it said my password was invalid even though I just created it.  I followed the steps you suggested using "forgot password" and never received an email with instructions to reset.

@chicks1028975 try reaching out to Carolyn Edwards at your company. She is a site admin and should be able to help you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Jillianc6

The same is happening to me too. Were you able to get it fixed?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jillianc6 I looked up your SAP Concur profile and I see it was created back in 2013. Go to: www.concursolutions.com. Enter your email address in the Username field, then click Next. On the next screen, click Forgot Password? This will show you the email address associated to your SAP Concur profile. This screen has an option for you to receive an email to reset your SAP Concur password. 

From looking at your login history, you last logged into SAP Concur in 2019. Most likely you are having an issue because your password expired. Give the steps I listed a try and let me know if it works for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Jillianc6

Hi Kevin, unfortunately it did not work. 

ramsh1s

I need help creating an account to make a claim 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ramsh1s accounts can only be created by someone at your company. We recommend speaking with your direct manager as they should know how to get a request submitted for an account to be created for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Hopfw01

Yes, I have logged in, what now?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hopfw01 I've pasted two links below that do a short demo of how to create a new expense report. I provided two links because we currently have two user interfaces that can be used. Each link is demo of each interface. So, if your screen doesn't look like the screens in the first demo, then watch the second demo.

Creating a New Expense Report Demo Legacy UI

Creating a New Expense Report Demo NextGen UI

Once you have watched this, you can watch the demos on how to add expenses to your expense report. We have demos on adding company card transactions to a report and how to add out of pocket expenses to an expense report. These are business expenses you had to pay for with either cash or a personal credit card. To see a full list of all our resources for each of the User Interfaces, use the links below.

Legacy UI Resources

NextGen UI Resources

When you go to these resource pages you will see a short list of topics. Below the list is a little down pointing arrow or triangle. Click this to expand the list of topics. Look for the topics that discuss adding out of pocket expenses and company card transactions to an expense report. 

These should get you started. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Barbkan
New Member - Level 2

i registered to sign in to the SAP and next when i want to log in, it doesn't accept my password! 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Barbkan I believe you registered for this SAP Concur Community not the SAP Concur site. They are two different sites. Here is an article that will help you understand the difference: SAP Concur Community Profile vs. SAP Concur Profile

Give this article a read and let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey