cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jbarraclough
New Member - Level 1

Cannot submit until is matched

This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction.

I have multiple ones saying this.  New to this so need help please

2 REPLIES 2
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Did you read the article in the first reply to the linked thread?
https://community.concur.com/t5/Support-and-FAQs/Everything-You-Need-to-Know-About-Pending-Card-Tran...

Check it out and see if it answers your question.  This is a common area of confusion for new users.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jbarraclough did you read the article that @DeanR posted? I hope so, as I wrote it. 🙂

If you have questions about the article, please let me know. Likely your users are booking trips in Concur Travel and seeing those itinerary segments in their Available Expenses. Best thing to tell these users is to not add these items to an expense report when they first see them. Wait until they have actually paid for those items. For Car and Hotel, it could be several weeks since they will need to wait until the car is returned and they check out. Once they pay for them on their corporate card, those card transactions will come in to their Available Expenses and match to the items in question.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.