cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexis21
Occasional Member - Level 2

Cannot submit expense as Google Maps Function not working on app or PC

I am ready to submit a September Claim and have 5 trips, I have added the trips in using the start and end postcode and then clicking the 'calculate mileage' button which I assume is the GoogleMaps function. However I get the following error message;

You must use the Google Maps tool when submitting mileage and is therefore not available on the mobile apps. Please login to www.concursolutions.com on your PC to add the Google Maps mileage on your claim.

I have tried on the app and the PC and still no luck - not doing anything different to previous months where is worked fine.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alexis21 try clicking the Mileage Calculator link first. This will open Google Maps where you will see Waypoint fields. Enter your starting address (full address) in the Waypoint A field. Then enter the ending address in the Way Point B field. This should calculate a route and distance. Once you have the total distance, click Add Mileage to Expense. See if that works for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
alexis21
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin

Thank you for the suggestion, still no luck doing it this way either. Myself and many colleagues are faced with the same issue.

If it could be over-rided by inserting a note then that usually helps but even that isn't a fix.

Thanks