cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nickpage
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot save any expenses

I have not been able to save expenses for the last 48 hours.

All attempts result in this error dialog:  I have tired different browsers, different computers, nothing works.

Sorry, but something went wrong with this task. Try refreshing the page, or sign out and sign in again.

If the problem persists, please contact your company administrator or help desk with the following incident code: cbec0010-41bd-46d6-8a96-b0bd5fccc873

//Installed another browser, still won't save. Checked with coworkers and nobody else can save expenses, so the problem is not just me.

It seems like this is just a regular thing now, having to work around ongoing outages and errors..

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nickpage I just tested adding an expense to your report and had not issue saving. Have you tried recently?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nickpage

nickpage_0-1719521852505.png

Created new expense, added some travel mileage, add to expense, then hit save and just get the dialog. Still the same for my co-workers as confirmed by multiple people.

chaztrot

I'm getting the same thing.

chaztrot_0-1719588523960.png

nickpage

Problem still exists here, my whole team is down. I can create a new expense and add mileage to it once but when I go to add to it, it fails and starts giving these errors.

CoriM
New Member - Level 1

This is also happening to me and a few of my classmates.

CoriM_0-1719607224694.png