cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nickpage
Occasional Member - Level 2

Cannot save any expenses

I have not been able to save expenses for the last 48 hours.

All attempts result in this error dialog:  I have tired different browsers, different computers, nothing works.

Sorry, but something went wrong with this task. Try refreshing the page, or sign out and sign in again.

If the problem persists, please contact your company administrator or help desk with the following incident code: cbec0010-41bd-46d6-8a96-b0bd5fccc873

//Installed another browser, still won't save. Checked with coworkers and nobody else can save expenses, so the problem is not just me.

It seems like this is just a regular thing now, having to work around ongoing outages and errors..

14 REPLIES 14
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nickpage I just tested adding an expense to your report and had not issue saving. Have you tried recently?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nickpage

nickpage_0-1719521852505.png

Created new expense, added some travel mileage, add to expense, then hit save and just get the dialog. Still the same for my co-workers as confirmed by multiple people.

chaztrot
Occasional Member - Level 1

I'm getting the same thing.

chaztrot_0-1719588523960.png

nickpage

Problem still exists here, my whole team is down. I can create a new expense and add mileage to it once but when I go to add to it, it fails and starts giving these errors.

CoriM
New Member - Level 1

This is also happening to me and a few of my classmates.

CoriM_0-1719607224694.png

nickpage

Week 2 : Mileage reporting still completely broken.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nickpage is the issue happening when using the mileage calculator or when you select the car mileage expense type? Please provide me the steps you did that led to the error, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nickpage

I can create a new expense and add mileage in the calculator, then save it, 1 time.  Now if I go back and add more mileage or change, it will not let me save it.  

So, we could say modifying data in the mileage calculator cannot be saved.

giogaviria
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am having the same issue. Please tag me if anyone finds a solution.  

cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

@KevinD I just put in a ticket and mentioned that others in the community are having same issue. Mine seems to be related to adding car mileage, I was able to save a different type of expense. My user said that he's been trying since last Thursday also to key in this mileage expense. 

P. S. I always check Concur Open  first and there was nothing there. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmakai I just tested adding car mileage to a report and had no issue. I don't believe Concur Open would show any degradation or outage for issues with one expense type.

Do you mind if I go into your profile and try adding a mileage expense to a report? If you have a report already created, let me know which one to use.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

Feel free.  I only have one open report out there that I use to test things on. I'll have to send you the mileage trip the associate was trying to key in. I keyed it in same as him went through mileage calculator but then can't save. Also we are having issues opening the mileage calculator in the back office when approving reports. This was an issue months ago that Concur had to fix - not sure if it's related. 

TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@CoriM @nickpage @cmakai @giogaviria @KevinD There is a P2 event going on right now.

P2:  Error editing or saving Personal Car mileage - Event submitted on June 27, 2024 and is ongoing.  

This P2 event is available to view in Concur Personalized Open.  I would recommend to have a case opened to have added to the open P2 event.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

OPI-5885439
Started: Thursday, June 27, 2024 5:03 AM GMT-0600
Issue Identified Friday, June 28, 2024 9:00 AM GMT-0600

We have identified a degradation affecting your service. We have provided details of the incident known at this time below, and are currently assessing and verifying the full extent of the user impact and assembling a specialized Incident Response Team (IRT) to investigate and resolve the issue. We will post the next incident communication at or before 09:30 PM UTC on 28 Jun 2024. In the US2 and EU2 Data Centers, saving car mileage expenses through the SAP Concur website is below expected level. Affected users may experience the following error when attempting to save a car mileage expense entry, "Sorry, but something went wrong with this task.

Issue Status Update Friday, June 28, 2024 3:20 PM GMT-0600

As previously reported, we have identified a degradation affecting your service. An Incident Response Team (IRT) with expertise specific to this issue has been assembled and they have verified the impact on user experience. Details on user impact and our current action plan are provided below. We will post the next incident communication at or before 3:30AM UTC on 02 July 2024. In the US2 and EU2 Data Centers, saving car mileage expenses through the SAP Concur website is below expected level. Affected users may experience the following error when attempting to save a car mileage expense entry, "Sorry, but something went wrong with this task." A workaround for this issue is not available at this time. The Incident Response Team has triaged the issue and begun investigation to identify root cause.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator