cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KNFAA
New Member - Level 1

Accumulated distance and Initial Distance in personnel car is wrong. How to change?

How do I change Initial Distance to 0 km and Accumulated Distance to 114 km? I have written the wrong numbers when I added my car. Have tried to upload a new car but without the possibility to change the km.

snip bil.PNG

Any help is appreciated! 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KNFAA because you already have a submitted and fully approved report with car mileage, you cannot change the distance. You will need to have the person at your company who is the SAP Concur admin to submit this to Concur Support. Your site admin will need to provide the following information to Support:

• Employee ID
  • Vehicle ID/Number
  • Distance to be reset to (sometimes it is a different distance than zero)

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@KNFAA Hello.  

To reset the initial distance with legacy Car Configuration you should follow the procedure described below:

If you have not submitted a report with mileage expense type, please follow the below steps. (Note: If you do not have any unsubmitted reports, please go to the next step)

1. Remove the expense type from all open reports
  2. Go to Profile > Profile Settings > Personal Car or Company Car
  3. Select the corresponding car with the checkbox on the left and click Remove to delete the car with the incorrect Initial Distance
  4. Click New to create a car with the correct Initial Distance

If the user has already approved reports with mileage expense type, you will need to have a Concur Admin submit a SAP Concur Support case and provide the following details:

• Employee ID
  • Vehicle ID/Number
  • Distance to be reset to (sometimes it is a different distance than zero)

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.