cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcn22
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can’t upload/send photo to concur mobile app to later use as receipt.

When I choose a photo from my library and try to forward it to concur mobile to later use as a receipt the screen seems to attempt something but doesn’t allow the option to send to concur. This worked flawlessly until approx 3 weeks ago. I have a demonstrative video Ill upload. 

10 REPLIES 10
marcn22

Umm…maybe someone could help with instructions for uploading a video also. 

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Can you describe the steps instead of uploading a video?  Also is this with Android or Apple iOS or other?

I wasn't aware you could send photos from the library to Concur app - you learn something every day! 😀

jaccar2001
New Member - Level 1

Having the exact same issues and time frame over the past few weeks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marcn22 I tried this too and had the same issue. I posted the issue to our mobile team to see if they can provide an explanation.

@DeanR what they are referring to is using the Share option on their device. All of the apps that are allowed to access their photos will appear below the image, including SAP Concur Mobile. They can select the app and share the photo with that app. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Thanks @KevinD.  I gathered that from the OP.   I'd just never thought about using that option for Concur but it makes sense that it exists.  I've always used Concur as my starting point and uploaded from my gallery, rather than the other way around but I'm glad to hear that this issue is being fixed for those that use it differently.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DeanR honestly, I find it quicker to just open my camera within the app itself and take the picture. It is less steps, but everyone finds what works best for them. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
larasmith
Occasional Member - Level 3

Kevin, I thought the same thing but one of my users showed me how he does a screenshot of an emailed invoice and then shares it instead of forwarding the email to receipts@concur.com so I guess he has a point - as long as the screenshot has all the information on that one page.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Update for everyone...this is an known issue and will be fixed with the 9.110 release which should be out soon. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
marcn22

Hallelujah 

Cindy_Rivera

Any idea when to expect that new release?