cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OSP
Occasional Member - Level 1

Business trip expense charged to my personal account without any notice

Business trip expense charged to my personal account without any notice. This was related to the report number: IE2QHB. I created the visit expense report within a week after the trip but still 485.44 euros was withdrawn from my personal account without any notice. I was just randomly checking my account and saw that happening. Then I requested refund via my personal bank and got the money back but now I see in the transactions 10.00 euros as "return fee". That fee shouldn't bee applicable as the expense was withdrawn from my personal account by a "mistake of SAP Concur".

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@OSP SAP Concur doesn't withdraw funds from individual bank accounts, it only deposits funds into individual's bank accounts.

Also, what was charged to your personal account? Expenses can only be charged to company cards or a user's personal card, if they use that to make a purchase. So, I'm not sure what you mean by "business trip expense charged to my personal account".

Could you please clarify a bit?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
OSP
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Below are the company card transactions related to this issue.
Business trip was on 19-20 June, I submitted the expense report on 27th of June. 
First, that amount was withdrawn from my personal account (01/07/2024), then I requested refund directly via my personal account (01/07/2024). After the completion of refund, as you can also see, there is an additional amount withdrawn as "Return Fee" on 03/07/2024.
Card transactionsCard transactions

I saw the withdrawal by just a random account check - no notification either. 

How could this be avoided in future?

JorgeL
Routine Member - Level 1

Is this your bank statement screenshot? It doesn't seem to be Concur related. Perhaps this expense is similar to a report you submitted, but it is from another vendor?