cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smoser
New Member - Level 1

Expense reports stuck at Sent for Payment

Hey everyone,

I have multiple expense reports between one and three months old that are all still marked as "Sent for Payment" in Concur, though payment has been submitted to my expense account. Any idea why they would be stuck this way?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @smoser ,

As per my understanding possible reason could be, payment confirmation job has stopped running due to some reason or your company might have stopped it since few months due to which payment status is not getting updated in expense report. 

Usually, in below sequence payment status gets updated:

• Once expense report is fully approved, payment status will get changed from "Not Paid" to "Processing Payment"
  • Later once ONP job runs all your approved reports get extracted from Concur and payment status gets updated to "Sent for Payment"
  • Now assuming that payment has been made to the user, payment status will get updated to "Paid" once payment confirmation ONP job will run. 

In your case, it got stuck in 2nd step and it will only get updated to "Paid" once payment confirmation job will run that is when 3rd step is completed.

Hence, in this case possible that, payment status has not been updated to any of the last 3 months reports. 

However, I would suggest reaching out to your company's internal Concur Administrator and get it clarified. 

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @smoser , can you please confirm if the report is FI enabled? Do you use ICS?

Thank you.

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.