cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Indie
Occasional Member - Level 1

Budget dashboard - Show budget own by

I can't see the budget history per user under the 'Show budget owned by' section. I can still view the budget for each budget owner for each financial year, but not under the 'Show budget owned by' page. Can someone help me understand why this is happening?

Thanks 

Indie

3 REPLIES 3
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @Indie ,

Can you provide me a screenshot and tell me where you are expecting it be visible. Currently I'm not able to understand which 'Show budget owned by'' page you are talking about. After seeing screenshot, I might be able to help you. 

As per my understanding you are talking about shared budget page as shown below .

PoojaKumatkar_0-1720603443733.png

Also, can you please elaborate further what does it mean by budget history? Are you expecting to see all previous financial year budget (2024, 2023, 2022 etc) on same page instead of seeing it only for the specific financial year. 

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
Indie
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Pooja,

Thanks for your response.

When checking the budget, there are two options: "Show Budget" and "Show Budget Owned By."

Indie_1-1720744765821.png

"Show Budget" displays a budget allocated to a specific year, while "Show Budgets Owned By" shows multiple budgets the user owns. Previously, I could see multiple budgets under a budget owner, but now it looks like below.

Indie_2-1720745398914.png

Please help me tio undestand this issue.

Thanks,

Indie

PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @Indie ,

I did the same thing as you have given in your response, and I realized that system is only showing those owners which are currently assigned in budget configuration. Below screenshot is from one of my client instance and here you could see it shows/gives first 5 names/results.

If check same thing from budget configuration using budget administrator, then I can see only these 5 names which are assigned in their respective budget as a budget owner.  (refer 2nd screenshot)

PoojaKumatkar_0-1720765205664.png

PoojaKumatkar_2-1720765846191.png

In your case, if you are not getting any result for particular owner, it means that person is no longer assigned in any of the budget item. If you have budget administrator role then you can validate this OR you can reach out to the concerned person who has that role and validate.

Hope this will help you to understand system behavior.

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja