cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlisonHarrison
Occasional Member - Level 1

Bank details

I need to change my bank details for my expenses but in my profile settings i do not have bank information. How do i change my bank details. I have expenses that have been processed to the wrong account?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AlisonHarrison So I'm clear, your expenses processed to the wrong bank account? 

Also, if you need to change them, that must mean you entered your bank information somewhere. If you don't have bank information on on your profile, then where did you first enter your bank account details? 

I'm asking because based on you not having Bank Information on your profile, it sounds like your company has you enter bank account information somewhere other than in SAP Concur to get reimbursed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AlisonHarrison
Occasional Member - Level 1

I cannot check my details to see if it they are correct or incorrect. I have this year submitted 2 expenses claims which i have had notification of payment but have not received them. I have now submitted a new bank tetails form but not with Concur. Hopefully this will resolve the issue.