cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cwis0022
Occasional Member - Level 1

Bank details still not updated

Hi everyone, 

I'm wondering if I could get some advice with an error I'm receiving regarding my bank details. 

I've updated my bank details over a month ago, but I'm still receiving the error message "'Your Bank Account for reimbursement has not been set up yet. Please set this up by going to your profile then bank information. Allow 48-72 hours for confirmation.''

After reading another post (https://community.concur.com/t5/Concur-Expense/Bank-Information-still-hasn-t-updated/m-p/25341), I've tried to create a new report and copy the claim into the new report, but I'm still getting the same error message.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@cwis0022 Hello!  I was able to go in and confirm if you have banking set up and I do not see that you do.  

MelanieT_1-1707411707557.png

To add or update bank account information:
  1. Log in to SAP Concur
  2. Go to Profile > Profile Settings
  3. Click Bank Information on the left under Expense Settings
    • If Bank Information option does not show bank account is managed outside of SAP Concur
  1. Under Bank Information, fill in all required fields  
  2. Click Save and Authorize
  3. Click OK

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cwis0022
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Melanie, 

Thank you for your reply. I have updated my bank information quite a few times this way and I am still receiving the same error message. I had updated the my bank information as you advised before posting, so I'm unsure if Concur is not saving my details properly or if the details are not being authorized. 

Do you know how I could fix this?

Thank you!

Claire