cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jules_D
Occasional Member - Level 2

Bank Feeds

Hi - is there a current issue with Bank Feed data not being imported into Concur?

It would appear that our corporate users have not had any bank transactions come through on their profile since the start of November?

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Jules_D  Thank you for reaching out here! Are you referring to your Mastercard?  If so, I do show that on 11/1/23 there were transactions that were imported.  Let me know if you are referring to something else.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jules_D
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Melanie - I mean the entire company. We have 60+ credit card users and no transactions have been imported via the bank feed since the start of November (other than the balance owed direct debit from the bank which is what you are mentioning above which occurs at the start of the month).  I have had several users who travel extensively who are reporting that there is a problem as there are no bank transactions coming through via bank feed. I can also confirm this as I have looked at various individuals profiles.

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Jules_D Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. Have you checked with your bank to see if they are sending the transactions and how frequently? I would recommend that you open a case in the SAP Concur Support Portal as an Authorized Support Contact. I am only seeing one credit card job in your configuration (if you are still with the company that your SAP Concur Community profile is under) and I see a credit card feed job that appears to be disabled. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.