cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brandonr
New Member - Level 1

Available Expenses Not Showing Up

When on homepage of the Concur website. I see a few charges under "Available Expenses", but when I click on them to add them to a report they don't show up. I am using a PCard and the majority of my charges automatically get added to the current month's statement report. All the charges that don't automatically get added to the current month's statement report they get added under "available expenses", and don't show up when I click through them. 

15 REPLIES 15
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are you not seeing them when you open the report you need to add them to, then click the Import Expenses link? 

I'm a bit confused as to where you aren't seeing them. Are you clicking Expense at the top of the Homepage or are you clicking the Available Expenses link next to the number of expenses in the My Tasks area?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SpitlerA
New Member - Level 2

I have this same problem. On the SAP/Concur "home page" my Available Expenses = 11. Then when I click the expense itself (or the  --> arrow) to go to those expenses, it says "All Clear" under expenses.  Basically I cannot import these into the report where they belong.  This began (for me) approx 1-4-2021.  Thanks for your help.

Gulfstream Aerospace is my company/org.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SpitlerA have you tried creating a new expense report and seeing if the expenses show under Available Expenses once the report is created? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
charnats
New Member - Level 1

I got an email stating that I have an overdue expense but when I log into my concur account home page its says there is no available expense after several attempts. I am not sure why the data are not populating for me to complete my expense report. I submitted a SOLV ticket to assist me fixing the problem.

usmortonm
Occasional Member - Level 1

I had this happen to me as well. Did you get this resolved?

Thanks!

Tglenwright
New Member - Level 1

Same issue here.  How to resolve?

@Tglenwright Hello there. Can you private message me your first and last name and the company you work for, please? I'd like to take a look. No guarantees I'll find the issue, but I have something I'd like to look at to see if it is the issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
JD21

Hi Kevin,

Following on from this thread-

Mobile phone app Expenses are showing on "HOME" screen but when opened nothing showing to export to Expense Claim, but on the laptop they show as expected and attach to Expense claim!!

I have deleted the app and cleared the app cache ,and started again but with no luck.

The phone app expenses are cleared once I import on the laptop.

Expensit seems to be stuck in a loop of processing a £0 receipt.

Regards

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JD21 I've posted your issue internally. I'll see if I get a reply. 

As for the ExpenseIt issue, this was not an isolated case and others were experiencing the same issue recently. I'm not sure if it has been resolved for you yet, but sometimes the ExpenseIt service does have an outage and gets stuck in the loop you mentioned. The issue has been submitted internally since it is affecting others as well. 

I'll let you know if I hear back about the expenses not showing in mobile. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JD21 I received a reply from someone internally that they are working on support case just like yours at the moment. He said to ask you if you have verified your email address on your profile (must be done on the desktop version) and make sure your profile is complete. 

Let me know if this has been done or if you need any help regarding these two things I've mentioned. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
JD21

Hi Kevin

Thank you for taking this on, it was all ok until about 2 weeks ago.

I have looked on the desktop email verified and profile complete.

Regards

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JD21 I think you'll have to submit a support ticket. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
gbrons66

Let me know if I need to start a new thread and I'm confusing two different issues.  When I try and upload a receipt, the phone app acts like it takes the picture, I acknowledge the dollar amount of the receipt and then nothing ever shows up as being available to apply to a report.  

I've tried using the "expenseIt" feature and I've also just selected "Expenses" then the plus button in the lower corner where I've tried both the "ExpenseIt" button and the "Upload Receipt" button.  Neither has worked.  I haven't done the manual expense because that's what I'm trying to avoid.  I just want the receipt image to upload so that when I get to my computer I can attach it to an expense in a report and be done.  

For now I'm having to just use my camera, take an image, transfer that to my computer, then attach it from my hard drive to the report.  This feature was working before and I noticed it stopped about a month ago.

Thoughts?

gbrons66

Well, I figured out what worked for me.  I turned expense assistant off and my receipts (expenses) started loading up just fine.  I looked at all of my open reports and they weren't automatically being uploaded to any of them so if they are going somewhere, I have no idea where.  I even looked at some reports from the past with no luck.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gbrons66 You can turn off ExpenseIt so that you can just use the app for receipt capture. Here's how:

1. From the SAP Concur Mobile home screen, click the three blue lines in the upper left-hand corner to bring up the menu.

2. Select Settings. 

3. At the top of the Settings screen, you should see an option that says ExpenseIt. There is a little slider where you can turn off ExpenseIt. Slide this to the left to turn off ExpenseIt.

4. Click Close. 

5. Now, from the home screen, your camera icon at the bottom should now read Receipt instead of ExpenseIt. 

When you press the camera icon, it will open your camera. Snap a pic of your receipt, view it to make sure it is clear, then I believe you select Use. This should upload to your Available Receipts that you can access from the web version of SAP Concur. 

Let me know if this works for you or if you need any other help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey