cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amal2418
Occasional Member - Level 1

Card expenses not showing up in available expenses

I used my corporate card for travel expenses roughly a month ago. My card is linked to my Concur account but the transactions haven't shown up in Concur. Is there anything else I need to do to make sure the expenses show up?

2 REPLIES 2
Mccuskera
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi

You should check the corporate card transactions are not hidden and also check the employee ID linked to your corporate card is the same as your employee ID in Concur.

Regards

Angela McCusker

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amal2418 you should contact the team at your company in charge of assigning company cards. Transactions should be appearing within 3-5 business days of the transaction date. If it has been a month, there is some issue going on. Likely on the card issuer's side as I see your card in the system and that it is assigned to you. I also searched to see if your transactions were hidden. No results displayed, so that makes me think your transactions are not being provide by the card issuer.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.