mikeetheridge9
Occasional Member - Level 1

Auto mileage tracking

How to turn on

2 REPLIES 2
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@mikeetheridge9 Hello.  I believe you might be referring to our Drive product.  I have provided some information below.  You would need to reach out to your Concur Admin and Account Manager for more information on cost and set-up. 

Drive is an SAP Concur service with an automatic distance capture tool that allows the user to track business mileage for reimbursement. Mileage is tracked by using the iOS and Android location services.

Drive enables users to: 
  • Document, report, and be reimbursed for distance driven
  • Improve mileage reporting, and help with compliance, and audit readiness
  • Proactively manage and standardize expense reporting
  • Flag each segment of their drive as business or personal when Auto Capturing Mode is enabled and accurately track distance driven
  • Use smart sensors to track when their vehicle is in motion and to capture distance from their mobile device
  • Turn mileage logs into expense line items in Concur Expense with one click
  • Enable Auto Capturing Mode to automatically capture driving distance on their schedule or manually start and stop distance capture per trip

The full Drive brochure is available to download here along with regional release date information.
Drive FAQ, Email template, setup guides and checklists can be found here .

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Select Care Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Yorky1
Occasional Member - Level 1

I wanted to apply for mileage from my house to York for the race day's Friday 14th June and 15th June.

Approximately 70 miles each day.

Regards

R Mawbey

R.Mawbey