cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drewcwsj
New Member - Level 2

Can't Edit E-Receipt Itemizations

I have a hotel e-receipt that auto-imports and gets most of the fields right except the dining ones. They show as a red x in the itemization view and when I edit them they take to a list of all errors in the itemization and then I click on view and nothing happensScreenshot 2024-06-25 101834.pngScreenshot 2024-06-25 101942.png

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@drewcwsj select the item with a red x, then click Edit. You will see all the alerts above the entry details. Scroll down to see the details for the individual itemization. Update the Expense Type field and any other fields that are required.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
drewcwsj
New Member - Level 2

Found the solution - you have to scroll down past all the alerts to select the item and edit it. Then scroll past all the alerts to make changes and save.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@drewcwsj select the item with a red x, then click Edit. You will see all the alerts above the entry details. Scroll down to see the details for the individual itemization. Update the Expense Type field and any other fields that are required.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
drewcwsj
New Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin

See the images I attached. I click the red x in the first image to go to the alerts view in the second image. I click on View and nothing happens

drewcwsj
New Member - Level 2

Selecting the red x or checking the box and selecting Edit both take you to the Alerts screen where I can't do anything

Solution
drewcwsj
New Member - Level 2

Found the solution - you have to scroll down past all the alerts to select the item and edit it. Then scroll past all the alerts to make changes and save.