cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ajdemarche01
New Member - Level 1

Accidental Lyft Charge on J.P. Morgan Corporate Card - how do I settle this? ($7.55)

Hi, I had my J.P. Morgan Corporate card selected as payment method due to Lyft rides earlier in the day that were for business purposes. Later in the evening, I called a Lyft for personal reasons and didn't realize the card was still selected to charge for the $7.55 Lyft Ride. What is the best way I can settle this? 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ajdemarche01 because the charge uploaded into our SAP Concur account, you will need to add it to a report to get rid of it. After added to a report look for the checkbox in the entry details that says Personal Expense (do not reimburse). 

Now, the next part I'm not sure about because I don't know how your company is paying off corporate cards. So, once submitted you may either need to make a payment directly to the card company to cover this charge or you might need to pay back your company. I would suggest speaking to your manager about this. If they don't know, try reaching out to your Finance or Accounting departments. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.