cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArneLowier
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense request handling time

Hello,

I send a request on 14/7/2022 which is still in status: "approved and in accounting review back-office" and I've send a request on 22/7/2022 that already has the status: "payment confirmed". Does this mean there is something wrong with my first request. Do I need to submit it again (perhaps alter something). 

Thanks in advance. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ArneLowier no need to submit again. Strange that the more recent report was already approved. Do you know how to look at the report Audit Trail? If so, you can see who the last person to approve your more recent report is. That would be the person in Accounting to contact and ask what is going on with the other report. 

If you don't know how to view the audit trail, log in to SAP Concur. Click Expense at the top of the screen. On the next screen you should see your report. Click on the tile to open the report. Click the link on the report that either says Details or Report Details. You should see an Audit Trail option. Look for the name of the person who completed the step that says Status Changed from Approved & In Accounting Review to Approved. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ArneLowier no need to submit again. Strange that the more recent report was already approved. Do you know how to look at the report Audit Trail? If so, you can see who the last person to approve your more recent report is. That would be the person in Accounting to contact and ask what is going on with the other report. 

If you don't know how to view the audit trail, log in to SAP Concur. Click Expense at the top of the screen. On the next screen you should see your report. Click on the tile to open the report. Click the link on the report that either says Details or Report Details. You should see an Audit Trail option. Look for the name of the person who completed the step that says Status Changed from Approved & In Accounting Review to Approved. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.