cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kolae
Occasional Member - Level 1

AVAILABLE EXPENSES

Greetings!

I have about 7 available expenses that are all returns. How do I remove them from available expenses since I keep getting daily e-mails stating that I still have available expenses that need to be reported but there's nothing to report since they were all returns. Can someone please help?

Much appreciated! 

6 REPLIES 6
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello @kolae ! I hope you are having a great week!  Your company does not allow for CC transactions to be Deleted.  However, I do see that if you go into your Available Expenses, and check the box then the Delete Option appears.  You can try doing that and let me know if it works, if it does not, I would suggest reaching out to your Admin to see how they want you to handle those types of transactions.  Also let me know if you do not know who to contact 🙂  I can privately message you that info!

MelanieT_0-1695320050416.png

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kolae

Hi @MelanieT ,

Thank you for your reply but I tried to delete them and my company does not allow it. Can you please send me the admin contact? Thank you again!

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@kolae I sent you the details!  Have a super day. 

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Serskine
Occasional Member - Level 3

Are these credit card charges in the available expenses credits? If so they need to be added to an expense report and coded just like the debits were.

kolae

So it shows both, the debit and the credit. Do I need to report them both together?

Serskine
Occasional Member - Level 3

Yes you would they need to get posted