cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

What do you think about this for a suggestion . . .

How about a job posting board?  Users could post open positions their companies have for Concur admins.  What better place to find a qualified candidate?

Oh, and if anyone has any open positions . . . feel free to send me a private message! 🙂

Terri Moreno
Looking for new opportunities!
Anaren, Inc. - Travel Manager - Syracuse, NY
4 REPLIES 4
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Great suggestion Terri!  Makes complete sense to me.

Kind regards

Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

A job board is genius! Allowing recruiter/3rd party vendors by including that information in their title and giving them their own sand box to play in would solve one of the last remaining issues with choosing this new community instead of the previous version. LI is where people go to network and find leads on a new job, so if we could bring a part of that here, in a controlled environment, it would make this an exponentially beneficial tool.

Terri @tjbmoreno said it best though so allow me to quote her, "Oh, and if anyone has any open positions . . . feel free to send me a private message! "

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

Actually, I wasn’t thinking of recruiters, though that does make sense. I was thinking of the Community members posting open positions in their own company or department.
Terri Moreno
Looking for new opportunities!
Anaren, Inc. - Travel Manager - Syracuse, NY
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

We can call it the 'Press Box' where they're all relegated to behind the velvet rope waiting for us to come to them.

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆