Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Who Me Too'd this topic

Rachel
Occasional Member - Level 2

Users unable to view line-level receipts

Hi everyone,

We require receipts attached at the line-level. In the last two months, I've received complaints from 5 separate users that when they hover over the receipt icon on an expense, or when they click the Receipt Image tab on the expense, the system gets stuck on the white "Retrieving Images..." screen and the receipt image never appears.

Here are some of their comments:

"For the past several months I can no longer view most receipt attachments when reviewing expense reports. If you hover over the attachment icon, the wheel will keep spinning, even for several minutes, and the attachment will not load to become viewable. Typically only the first receipt will load and from that point on all others will not be viewable. It makes it impossible to accurately review expense reports prior to submitting since I have a delegate putting together the reports."

"Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?  This problem of not being able to view receipts when I click on the receipts tab has been going on in my Concur for about a year.  When I click on “Receipt Image”, nothing ever shows up, I then have to click back on the Expense tab, then back on Receipt Image again, THEN it shows up.  I would just be nice to not have to do so many extra clicks….does anyone else on campus have this issue, or is it just me?"

"Have you received any other complaints regarding reviewing receipts in Concur? Over the past week it has gotten unbearable. When I attempt to review an image all I get is the attached image below. It’s not consistent as some images in a report are viewable but others even after hovering for a minute do not present an image. It’s happening across reports and the audit trail states that I viewed the image."

Anyone else? Please, please tell me it's a known issue so I don't have to submit a support case and spend all my time getting screenshots and setting up a WebEx and collecting cell phone tower records and DNA evidence to convince them I'm not making it up!

Who Me Too'd this topic