Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Who Me Too'd this topic

marlegal
Occasional Member - Level 1

Business Purpose - Character Limitation

Any other insurance defense law firms out there? Our clients demand a full and complete description of the reason behind any expense which shows on their bill. Concur's 64 character limitation in the Business Purpose field is causing major problems for us. Management at Concur is working to find us a solution, but suggested I might check out this site to see if others have put anything in place which solves the problem. As it stands right now, users are ignoring the 64-character warning and filling the box with whatever they want. That description is being truncated when it hits the extract, so the invoice generated by our time/billing system shows that incomplete description. Audit companies are rejecting the expense because the description is incomplete, requiring us to appeal based on the backup provided, resulting in payment delays or outright cuts. Concur has suggested that we use a report (yet to be built) instead of the SAE daily extract and put that report into our time/billing software. Has anyone come across this problem and used that solution? Or any solution? Thank you in advance.

Who Me Too'd this topic