Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Who Me Too'd this topic

jscata
New Member - Level 1

Name mismatch from Concur to Hilton

Wow, this seems to be a common issue and no solutions for anyone! 

I have spent the past two months and hours of my time on hold, calling and emailing support people, trying to figure out a solution with Concur and Hilton. I have been using Concur at two different companies and NEVER had an issue until June. The concur system used to just merge my two last names into one which never was an issue transferring to Hilton or airlines - weird but it worked. I changed nothing in either system but now my name is mismatched when it gets sent to Hilton and my reservations never show up on my Honors app. I have to call Hilton every time to get them to link to my Honors account and appear in my app. Wastes a ton of time. Hilton says it's not on their end and so far, I have had no other issues with airlines so I believe them - it's a Concur issue. Concur and my company cannot figure this out which is extremely frustrating because something changed, and I didn't do it. Even with two last names, maiden and married, it was never an issue until something changed in June. Now Concur sends my name as my last name as my first name, my first name as my middle and my last name as just my maiden name and the names the have sent since June have been all over the place as noted on my hotel receipts! My name is correct on my profile and with Hilton but still the mismatch occurs when I book hotels. I have told support that this is an issue that doesn't just affect me, clearly many of us have an issue with names not aligning or being altered and Concur has no solution of help for this? 

Who Me Too'd this topic