Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Who Me Too'd this topic

rlipsey64
Occasional Member - Level 2

Expense Report reminders and notifications

Hi Everyone,

I have been a corporate Concur admin for 12 years and have recently taken a new role with a new company.  At my revious role we had several notifications for our employees (listed below) but my new company has very few.  What are you doing to make sure from a notifications perspective that you are doin to push employee to get expense reports done on time and to notify them of changes to thier report as it progresses through the workflow.

Previous role notifications:

1.  Employee - Card Transactions come in and Concur fires an emial notification that there are transactions to add to a report

2. Employee - A report is created but not submitted

3. Employe - Notifications as changes are made i nthe workflow (manage aproval, forwarded for approval, manager or AP "sent back", Extracted for payment, paid)

4. Manager - employees has outstanding expenses not submitted over 20 days old

5. Employee - Manager has not approved in the alloted amount of time and escalation has been applied ot your report

6. Manager - expense report in managers queue for approval

Finally, We have serious deliquentcy issues with employees submitting reports on time and I want to use report bursting for notifying managers of their employees expenses and delinquencies.  Do you do this and how many days do you set the report for?

While this should be a simple problem to sove, I have to make the notifications fit into our policies.  looking for how you handle Concur notification automation.

Thanks.

Who Me Too'd this topic