cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Who Me Too'd this topic

Jenny
Occasional Member - Level 2

Anyone else having trouble with Export Control and Sanctions Compliance Policy, invoices held....

Hello,

Is anyone else having trouble with the Export Control and Sanctions Compliance Policy being applied to vendors with Passed status and holding invoices erroneously and not processing automatically? 

I have discovered three invoices in a short period of time with the notice, "This invoice has been temporarily placed on hold as selected vendor is under review for SAP's Export Control and Sanctions Compliance policy.  The review process will likely be completed within 48 hours.  Once approved, the invoice will be processed automatically". 

According to page 36 of Concur's Inv_UG_Vendor_Manager document, "Vendors that passed the BPS screening and can be used without restrictions." 

As I'm writing this it is June 11, 2024.   All three of the vendors affected by this invoice temporarily on hold, have Passed status, yet the invoices have not been processed automatically.  In fact two of the vendors were granted Passed status in early May, so the current invoices should not have needed to be reviewed and definitely not held.

After reviewing some documentation we're going to try the workaround for an Invoice Processor role to utilize the option 'Recall to Processor' to recall the invoice to the previous approval step and approve it once again.  Fingers crossed that it works.  I hope they get this resolved quickly, so we can work more efficiently.

Who Me Too'd this topic