Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Who Me Too'd this topic

jingshincus
New Member - Level 1

Horrible experience with Concur

I am writing to express my frustration and disappointment with my recent experience using the Concur expense management system. As a frequent business traveler, I rely on this platform to manage my travel expenses efficiently, but my recent encounter has left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

I spent an entire workday trying to file a 4-day travel expense, and I encountered many issues with the system. One of the most frustrating aspects was the lack of flexibility in vendor selection. Our company only uses one rental car company, and yet Concur kept insisting that I didn't use the company's preferred vendor. This caused significant delays and wasted my time.

Moreover, when I tried to submit my expense report, Concur would not allow me to do so because I only had paper receipts and did not have e-receipts. Despite my attempts to seek assistance from Concur support, I received no guidance on how to obtain e-receipts. This was extremely frustrating and caused me to waste even more time trying to resolve the issue.

I feel that the Concur system needs significant improvement to provide a better user experience. As a customer, I expect the system to be user-friendly, efficient, and effective. Unfortunately, my recent experience was the opposite, and I am left feeling frustrated and disappointed.

I hope that you will take my feedback into consideration and work towards improving the Concur platform. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Who Me Too'd this topic