cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Who Me Too'd this topic

Effective1
Occasional Member - Level 1

New Concur UI is poorly designed and will cost my team hours/days of wasted time each month!

I just sat down to complete my expense report and noticed that the complete format has changed.

Concur has always been poorly designed and despite giving constructive feedback on every report for about 4 years now - I have not seen a single improvement (or even the courtesy of a response). Now to make things worse, they just went back to the stone ages on layout and workflow. For example, I now have to search for an expense and click the box to select then scroll back to the top to pick the type of activity I want to do (edit) then scroll back to the expense to do the work. Those extra searches, scrolls, clicks, scrolls on 300 line items adds hours to an already over burdened task of correcting the incorrect automated selection of expense category that happens EVERY TIME an expense is imported. This product is not only not smart, it is downright stupid. It simply cannot remember anything constructive and always reverts back to defaults that are not correct (and can't be edited). Now the new UI magnifies this extra work to make this thing downright unbearable! We should be charging SAP Concur an hourly rate for wasted time that my salespeople could/should be using to work with customers. Excel and manual entry is 4X faster than this product. Very disappointed and downright mad about having to use such a terrible product.

Who Me Too'd this topic