Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Who Me Too'd this topic

aftonr
Occasional Member - Level 1

Bring Back Drag & Drop Receipts & Split Window For Available Receipts

I created an community account just so I could comment on the new interface, I absolutely hate it. It takes me 3 times longer to fill out my expense report now that you have removed two very usable features. The split windows for available receipts while viewing your expense, as well as the drag and drop feature were both a huge time saver. Since you have removed these features from the UI it takes me three times longer to complete my reports. 

Another cumbersome change is the allocate feature, You used to be able to just hit add, and it would create a new row and split the expense without having to fill in fields. Since the new UI change you now have a new window that pops up and you have to edit the field before a new entry/row is added. This definitely is a slower process, and requires more clicks than before... I use favorites, but when it's a new group it really slows the process. 

Hopefully you listen to the end user and change the interface to include some of the older more user friendly features....

Who Me Too'd this topic