Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Who Me Too'd this topic

emwinston
Occasional Member - Level 1

personal credit cards being paid by company - default is out of pocket

We are still in implementation mode and have come upon a few stumbling blocks. We are a small company (less than 20 employees) where most people travel. Historically the company has allowed employees to use one personal credit card  exclusively for business expenses, the credit cards are paid for by the company, and the employee gets to use the credit card rewards.  We were told that Concur could handle this and that instead of defaulting all expenses to "out of pocket", that after one expense report was submitted and synched with our general ledger it would eventually default to the proper payment method we have mapped to our GL account for that employee.  however, now a few months in we are told that Concur cannot handle this set up and each expense brought over from the employee credit card synch has to be manually changed from "out of pocket" to the proper payment type, which really defeats the purpose of trying to streamline and using an expense system. Has anyone dealt with this and found a work around?  Option would be to go to one corporate credit card but I  know that will not be well received by employees who have enjoyed accumulating points for their business travel.  Thanks in advance.

Who Me Too'd this topic