This content from the SAP Concur Community was machine translated for your convenience. SAP does not provide any guarantee regarding the correctness or completeness of this machine translated text. View original text custom.banner_survey_translated_text
Hi, apologies for non-specific title, but I didn't feel like starting a discussion for each topic.
From what I understand, I'm using the old UI. As an assistant, I work as a delegate.
Here the list of the issues I've encountered so far:
1. I have a choice of flights listed for booking, but when I click to confirm my choice and move forward, I get an error like
and my understanding (by calling helpdesk) is that there is no available place on that flight anymore., so I don't really understand why it's choosable in the first place.
2. Travel Arrangements won't update, only itinerary does, which is very inconvenient. If I change or add something in a trip I booked, Travel Arrangements won't reflect it.
3. I receiveTravel Arrangements by email twice
3. Sometimes trips costs upon booking are in a different currency than the one set in the profile
1. I often cannot expense a trip, even days after it's completed. I don't understand the criteria for being able to expense it or not. There used to be a link, in the Trip Library, under "Action", to "Expense trip" but I don't have it anymore.
2. I often cannot import a trip itinerary into an expense report. I get "no itineraries available" despite having the booking/trip done a completed.
I'd really appreciate support for those situations.
Thank you, regards