Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Who Me Too'd this topic

adrotar
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hotel rates displaying incorrectly

Why does Concur only display the highest hotel rate during a stay instead of the average hotel rate? It is very difficult to get people to book hotels in policy with Concur when they see the rate with Concur displayed as $350/night, and the same room on the hotel website displayed as $331/night. They think they will save money booking on their own outside of policy, and they don't trust our booking tool. In reality, the total cost for the stay is actually LESS with our negotiated rates at an average of $292 per night, ($1462 for 5 nights) but it is the way that Concur displays hotels with variable rates that is the problem. Concur only displays the HIGHEST nightly rate (in this case $350 for the 2nd - 4th nights) on the selection page, instead of the average nightly rate of $292 (like every other tool and website does). 

My travel agency is saying we could put in a pop-up explaining the limitation of the tool, and that travelers should click on each hotel to look at the total price instead for a true comparison, but I can't expect people to open 10 hotel options and hand calculate the nightly rate for each one to see which one is the best deal. They already don't trust that they are getting the best rates, and this is killing the travel team's credibility. Is there a setting where we can fix the amount displayed to be correct? What am I missing?

Who Me Too'd this topic