Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who Me Too'd this topic

Who Me Too'd this topic

new_phoenix
Super User
Super User

Connector Between Concur Intelligence and Power BI from Microsoft

It is my understanding that there are some suppliers who have a connector between the Cognos Data Warehouse in SAP Concur and Power BI from Microsoft. Can you confirm whether this functionality exists, and/or whether these suppliers are authorized to provide such a connection? SAP had previously indicated that the company is moving in the direction of API connectors to the data, so I am wondering if there are instructions for how clients could proceed with the development of an API connector to the Cognos Data Warehouse from SAP to either Power BI or Tableau, etc. 

The connector between Power BI from Microsoft and the Concur Intelligence Data Warehouse should be complete where the Power BI desktop could directly interact with the data elements from the data warehouse. Can you elaborate about whether it is possible to connect an external API to the Concur Intelligence Data Warehouse with providing a server name and database name with authentication?  If not, then why are there several suppliers asserting that they have already built a connector between the SAP Concur Data Warehouse (Concur Intelligence) and the Power BI desktop application from Microsoft? Thus, if they have done so successfully, then it must be possible to do so. Can you elaborate further?

Who Me Too'd this topic