- Last week (2nd August) I entered my bank account details into Concur for the first time
- Today I noticed that the status was still set as "unconfirmed"
- I noticed that the address and post code I entered were wrong
- I updated them and clicked "save and authorize"
- In the account history below, I can only see one entry saying last changed on 2nd August (time when I entered my - incorrect - bank details the first time).
- The message from the 2nd August states "The account confirmation transaction has begun processing. The employee should verify the payment to their account in two banking days days."
- I obviously have not received that payment
- There aren't any new entries in the account history confirming that a new validation payment is being made to my updated bank account (with correct address and post code)
- Equally, I am unable to delete this entry and re-start from scratch by making a new one
- Seems like I'm stuck with an "unconfirmed" bank account and unable to submit expenses
Any suggestions on what to do next?