cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Support Phone Number

For Administrators and Authorized Support Contacts:
Call +1 (855) 895-4815 and select the Authorized Support Contact option from the menu. See more information.

For End Users:
To access your dedicated User Support Desk phone number, please log into your SAP Concur system, click on Help, then click on Contact Support. See more information.

How Do I Get My Corporate Credit Card Transactions to Appear in My Account?

SAPConcurTeam
0 0 11.9K
Translate Translate English content into 8 languages using our machine translation tool.

To have corporate credit card transactions imported into your account, you will need to have your corporate credit card assigned to you in Concur Expense. If you do not have a credit card assigned to your profile, please contact your Credit Card Administrator. If you do not know who that is, ask your manager or look at the Company Information section of the desktop version of Concur Expense where it may be listed. Once your card is assigned, your corporate card transactions will automatically upload into your Available Expenses to be added to expense reports. 

It is important to know the following concerning corporate cards:

1. Corporate card transactions automatically upload into SAP Concur for our customer who have gone through the process or linking their card program to Concur. It is possible for a company to have a corporate credit card, but not have it linked to SAP Concur. 
  2. Corporate card transactions take on average three business days to appear in your Concur Available Expenses. If you do not see a card charge in your Available Expenses, it simply may not have uploaded yet.