cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Support Phone Number

For Administrators and Authorized Support Contacts:
Call +1 (855) 895-4815 and select the Authorized Support Contact option from the menu. See more information.

For End Users:
To access your dedicated User Support Desk phone number, please log into your SAP Concur system, click on Help, then click on Contact Support. See more information.

How Do I Modify a Standard Report in Business Intelligence (Cognos)?

SAPConcurTeam
0 0 28
Translate Translate English content into 8 languages using our machine translation tool.

Because Standard Reports are available to all our customers using Business Intelligence, we must make these reports somewhat generic. Often our customers want to add additional data items to a standard report to make it more specific and applicable to their company. This article contains information on modifying a standard report.

Important: Standard Reports are locked for editing in the Standard Reports folder. This means if you open a Standard Report from the Standard Reports folder, any changes will not be saved. We recommend making a copy of the report as described below, save it to a target (My Content or your Company Folder), then edit.

To save a Standard Report to a new location and edit:

1. From the Team Content folder, click Intelligence – Standard Reports
  2. From the list in the Standard Reports folder, click the appropriate folder name
  3. Choose the “…” icon to the right of the standard report name
  4. Click Copy
  5. Click the My Content tab
  6. Click Copy to
  7. Click the … icon to the right of the copied standard report name and select Edit Report
  8. When the tool opens, make the necessary changes to the report
  9. Click Save

Once you have copied a standard report, refer to the video Modifying the Standard Expense Accruals Report.

Note: Standard Reports can only be edited if you have purchased our Business Intelligence offering.