cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scarranza11
Occasional Member - Level 3

Travel Management Companies - Has anyone here used FCM travel?

Hello, 

I'm looking for feedback regarding FCM Travel Services. We are looking into potentially using them as our travel management company globally and would like to hear from other peers regarding their experience working with this  vendor. How's their customer service, are they reliable/consistent? How was your experience with the implementation? 

7 REPLIES 7
gfinch_avcp
Occasional Member - Level 2

I have not heard of FCM Travel Services

cwalthour

Hello,

My company has used FCM since 2017.  They are great to work with.

Carmen Walthour
mtrela

HI there, we are in the middle of implementing with FCM globally and the implementation has been uneven. There are some strong people on the team and other members, I feel, could be stronger. We switched from CWT and decided to go with FCM for a "fresh" approach.  The sales pitch was strong. We go live on 2/27/23 so you can check in with me in a couple of months if you want more "real-time" feedback. Thanks.

scarranza11
Occasional Member - Level 3

I would love to stay in touch if you do not mind. Is there a way we can message each other directly on here?

mtrela

I am not sure about the messaging but you can email me in a couple of months if you like at mtrela@travelers.com.

sethwood

Hello,

We use FCM globally, but I would rather share my thoughts privately.  If you are still interested, please feel free to send me a direct message.

Best,

Seth

annball

FCM's footprint is strong in APAC vs. other regions but overall, they have a good reputation.  I have not experienced an implementation with them.