cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultimate Tips & Tricks Sheet: 2022 Edition

Camilla10
1 3 5,711

Your business is moving forward without looking back. But to keep moving ahead, we need to continually refine – and redefine – travel and expense programs to make sure you’re making the most of your solution. These tips and tricks are designed to help you get more value out of your SAP Concur investment…and get more time back in your day.

In the Ultimate Tips & Tricks Sheet: 2022 Edition, we have quick tips for you covering the categories below:

• Compliance
  • Configuration
  • Employee Experience
  • Remote Workforce
  • Reporting
  • Spend Management
  • Travel
3 Comments
GaryPatterson
Occasional Member - Level 1

These tips and tricks are designed to helping.

mdcornish007
Occasional Member - Level 2

What happened to the Expense Calendar view in SAP Concur Expense?  Before the update I was able to select 1, 2 or 4 weeks view and the system would display my expenses in a week by week/day by day calendar format with each expense type having it's own line.  Thus I could easily separate out expense types and totals based on which day and customer I was at for recording into my service reports.  Now it is a treasure hunt to sort them out and takes 2-3 times as long to complete my paperwork.  

mdcornish007
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur Expense Reports used to have a "Calendar View".  It was a very handy tool for double-checking your expense report and totalizing expenses by dates and types for other reports.  Now it is gone, where did it go?

About This Author