cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top 8 Tips from SAP Concur Administrators (hear from folks just like you!)

Have you ever wondered what other SAP Concur administrators do to get more time back in their day?

Now you can have a first-hand look into what 4 administrators from the US, UK, and Australia do with their products, solutions, and the SAP Concur Community to maximize the investment and stay productive and curious - all while moving their businesses forward.

In this video, we're sharing with you the top 8 tips we heard from administrators just like you. Skip to what is relevant to you or watch from beginning to end - you never know what tip might come in handy or what you'll learn! Don't forget to keep the conversation going by becoming a part of the Admin Group here on SAP Concur Community.

Timestamps:
00:47 - Tip #1: Keep pushing yourself and your travel & expense program
02:26 - Tip #2: Use the production sandbox to your advantage
02:58 - Tip #3: Tackle training from several different angles
04:30 - Tip #4: Push mobile with all your people
05:04 - Tip #5: Make P-cards part of your program
06:06 - Tip #6: Use reporting to your advantage
08:32 - Tip #7: Keep integration top of mind
09:34 - Tip #8: Stay connected to the SAP Concur Community

About This Author
Camilla10
I help elevate the voices and success stories of our amazing customers here at SAP Concur through storytelling, case studies, testimonials, and other forms of content. When I'm not publishing new content here on SAP Concur Community, you can probably find me playing board games (like Splendor) or exploring my home city of Spokane, Washington.