cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top 5 Ways the SAP Concur App Center can Improve Your Travelers' Experience in 15 Minutes

We all know that the focus on employee and traveler experiences has always been there, but it’s never been more critical.

Travel is increasingly complex and stressful for your employees, so taking steps to make their trips safer, more productive, and more enjoyable can improve their peace-of-mind, their productivity, and their loyalty to your company.

It’s a meaty topic with lots of angles, but – in this webinar – we’re going to focus on the top five ways you can use the SAP Concur App Center to make the most of your existing SAP Concur solutions – simplifying and improving the travel experience for your team.

About This Author
Camilla10
I help elevate the voices and success stories of our amazing customers here at SAP Concur through storytelling, case studies, testimonials, and other forms of content. When I'm not publishing new content here on SAP Concur Community, you can probably find me playing board games (like Splendor) or exploring my home city of Spokane, Washington.