cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Industry Tips & Tricks from Admins and Product Experts

Camilla10
0 4 7,691

Ready for some "ah-ha!" moments to help you optimize your travel and spend management program? Curated by both SAP Concur product experts and customers like you, this eBook contains 40 pages of tips, tricks, and best practices to employ within your programs and SAP Concur solutions. Download the file below and start learning something new today!

Have your own tip or trick to share? What topics would you like to see more tips & tricks on?
Fill out this short 2-minute survey and let us know!

4 Comments
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

When  will the Concur training be updated with the latest Fiori screens? 

Camilla10
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi, thank you for your question! For SAP Concur administrator training content, we will have concurtraining.com updated by April 2024. Training material for end users is available now, with direct links to content available in our Community post here - SAP Fiori with Horizon is Now Enabled on the Web - SAP Concur Community.

Jherna55
Occasional Member - Level 1

Gm Camilla,

This is the first time I use this site, can you please point me in the correct direction regarding my question below:

(Q). Where can I find-out and/or procedure, if Concur invoice "checks" have cleared with the bank?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Jlh

Camilla10
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Jherna55, welcome to the SAP Concur Community! I'd recommend submitting questions like this in the Admin Forum (if you are an admin). You can sign up here and then submit your question - https://community.concur.com/t5/Admin-Group/cmp-p/grouphub:useradmingroup

About This Author