cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concur User Assistant by WalkMe: Product Guide for Admins

Camilla10
1 3 1,746

New to Concur User Assistant by WalkMe? Start here!

Whether you're new to SAP Concur or just new to Concur User Assistant by WalkMe, this easy-to-follow guide was created to help you learn about this additional solution. From what to expect, how it works, and who to call for support, this guide provides you with the information you need all in one place. Concur User Assistant by WalkMe is a Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) designed to encourage employees to use their T&E solution effectively – driving employee satisfaction, increasing efficiency and productivity. Questions? Please contact your SAP Concur representative or reach out to your peers in the SAP Concur Community forums.

Download the guide here and start learning today.

3 Comments
Elizabeth
Occasional Member - Level 3

Good morning,

Is this feature called "Explore Interactive Help?" or this something new? Thank you.

srice
Occasional Member - Level 3

the steps shared in the link are not available.  I'm unable to find "User Assistance Setting" under the Administration.  I've confirmed I have the right permissions as outlined below.

srice_0-1714049647143.png

Camilla10
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@srice thank you for your question, this would be best to share with your SAP Concur representative or feel free to pose your question in this forum group and our experts will get back to you - Re: Are You Taking Advantage of Concur User Assist... - SAP Concur Community. Thank you!

About This Author