cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fvultee
Occasional Member - Level 1

"Please choose a stronger password" Issue

Hello all,

I was just trying to update my password, and I'm getting the popup: "Please choose a stronger password".  I get this error no matter what I type, and it's not a password strength issue.  I'm not using things like 1234 and monkey123, here is an example of a password I've tried, all are of similar complexity:

@YX%27V8EDx8%r*MFABwpVBMJkrsCZc#9TEYe

Anyone know why this is happening?

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@fvultee Does it give you suggestions or let you know what is missing? 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
fvultee

@MelanieT, no suggestions are offered, and it says "VERY STRONG PASSWORD" when I put in the new 20ish character password.  When I click OK to change it, it gives me this:

fvultee_0-1707509812993.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fvultee are you still having an issue with this?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
fvultee

Yes, I am still unable to change the password from within the Concur site due to the message "Please choose a stronger password."  I'm assuming this has to do with the fact that my company uses single sign on so perhaps when this is set up the ability to change the Concur password is just not available.  Either way, no loss in security since I can't sign on with a Concur password anyways.  Regards.