cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d548467
Occasional Member - Level 2

cash advance

Morning everyone, I have been using SAP Concur and still find something new every time, but my question is from a personal note does anyone or has anyone taken a cash advance to pay off something to get out of debt and is that a good/bad thing? Thank you for the kind help.

1 Solution
Solution
d548467

Thank you, Kevin for the info, I have assumed for this to be a risk in general, I DO NOT plan on using this but why have the option in the field?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@d548467 if you are asking about using SAP Concur to submit a cash advance to help yourself get out of debt, I would say this is a huge no no. SAP Concur is for business expenses and not to be used for personal benefit or gain. If I had to guess, if you used SAP Concur for a cash advance to get out of personal debt and got caught, you would likely get reprimanded and lose some privileges at work or possibly lose your job. I can't say for sure, but I wouldn't risk trying this.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
d548467

Thank you, Kevin for the info, I have assumed for this to be a risk in general, I DO NOT plan on using this but why have the option in the field?